To provide you with the safest treatment possible:
- By the first week of December, our newly installed air exchange system will be operational at the clinic. This will pump fresh air into all of the rooms at the clinic—including each treatment room—while it pumps out the existing air.
- We continue to run medical-grade air purifiers continuously in each room at the clinic, including each treatment room. The purifiers have a HEPA filter and use an ionization process to clean the air which according to the manufacture is 99.97% effective.
- We wear medical-grade KN-95 mask at the clinic and require that everyone receiving a treatment wear one the entire time at the office. If people don’t have a mask one will be provided.
- We diligently follow Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Vermont Department of Health guidelines on disinfection. After each treatment, all contact services in each treatment room are disinfected and all contact surfaces in the entire clinic are disinfected at the beginning, middle and end of each day.
- We ask that everyone sanitize their hands before and after their treatment. We provide sanitizer when people come into the clinic and in each treatment room.
- We have significantly reduced the number of patients we see each day, reducing the likelihood and time of any interactions between patients.
- We have patients go directly into a treatment room upon entering the clinic.
- We have eliminated seating in the waiting room and require people who may be driving patients to their appointments to wait outside the clinic.
- We ask that patients not come to the clinic if you they symptoms associated with COVID-19. These include:
- sore throat
- new loss of taste or smell
- chest tightness
If you do have the above symptoms, please do contact us as we can provide herbs that can help with all of these symptoms. And if you are taking herbs from us, we encourage you to continue as person-specific herbal formulas as the most effective way to prevent sickness and promote well-being.
- We contact patients multiple times before each treatment to ensure that they are free from COVID symptoms, including via email, a phone call before each treatment and when they enter the clinic.
- We ask that everyone practice social distancing and coughing etiquette.
In these challenging times, we look forward to the opportunity to continue to treat a wide range of physical, mental and emotional conditions and to prevent sickness and actively promote well-being.
Yours in health and strong immunity.
Jade Mountain Wellness—Liz, Brendan and Jane